Meld je aan van: 12-12-2020 t/m 19-12-2020
Event op intranet.aegee.org
“Sustainability in Event Management” is a project crafted by AEGEE-London, aiming to promote the best sustainability practices in event management and the day-to-day operations in general and of AEGEE locals across Europe in particular.
It will be shaped as an open, online, interactive workshop, hosted by AEGEE-London and specialists from one of the most renowned London-based event agencies: Shelton Fleming Associates, specialising in sustainable events.
We will dig deeper into the countless ramifications of sustainability practices. We’ll explore together the whole universes of entangled chains behind every one of them. Let us illustrate you with a few graphic examples from our top-notch experts:
• Compliance with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• How to implement sustainability policies and prevent greenwashing
• Your buying power as your tool to change the world
• Sustainable promotion and branding
• Lowering ecological footprint and circular economy
• Brainstorming Session and Best Practices in AEGEE after the Workshop
*The event will be on Zoom. We soon will share the link for the online video call for you to join.