Van: 05-02-2018 t/m 13-02-2018
Meld je aan van: 20-04-2018 t/m 05-01-2018
Event op intranet.aegee.org
This winter AEGEE-Bakı comes up with great Winter University – Finding the CaucAEGEEan Bigfoot! 😀
What is a Bigfoot? Have you ever been interested in the existence of Bigfoot?
In general, We know it is a mythic creature which inhabits mountains and forests of all over the world. And AEGEE-Bakı finds out this creature can be an inhabitant of the Caucasus Mountains. So, This winter AEGEE-Bakı will try to get to the bottom of this mystery. Wanna search on the secrets of that Big guy with full of AEGEE spirit at the last destination of historical Silkway? If Yes, Join us!
At first part, We will do have many historical discovers in the Bakı – the biggest city and capital of Azerbaijan, however, the second part will be full of various activities on the different parts of Caucasus mountains. You will visit the 2 big mountain resorts where you’ll enjoy landscapes of our matchless nature by ski highways and go skiing/snowboarding on ski tracks. Then you will visit the mountain villages which are located in the 2200 m altitudes far away from modern civilization. Hiking through the amazing nature, enjoying the coolest weather and resting on the warmest mountain houses will make this winter unforgettable. Let’s find the CaucAEGEEan Bigfoot with discovering the stunning nature, attractive traditions and culture of Caucasian country and tasting delicious local food and drinks!
Locations: Bakı, Qabala, Sheki, Quba, Qusar.
Number of participants: 25
IMPORTANT: Winter University starts and ends in Bakı as it’s the best place to arrive and leave from.
– welcome pack;
– lodging in hostel and private house;
– two meals per day;
– hiking to the Caucasus mountains and frozen Giriz waterfall;
– winter games and thematic parties;
– cultural nights;
– entrance to Maiden Tower; Shirvanshahlar Palace; Heydar Aliyev Center; Shahdag and Tufandag Winter Mountain Resorts;
– offroad trip to Caucasus mountains, Khan’s peak and plateau, and Galakhudat;
– horse riding;
– train and bus tickets for trips between locations;
– excursions, city tours, visiting historical places of Azerbaijan;
– skiing/snowboarding and different activities in Shahdag or Tufandag Winter Mountain Resorts;
P.S. Depending on weather condition we can organize:
– paragliding that will be paid by participants;
– offroad trip to “Gaynar” (boiling) waterfall;
– stay in the camp (tents, sleeping bag) of Khan’s plateau for one night.
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: 05.01.2018
Promo video of event: https://youtu.be/6X9asraaeh4 <3
AND of course, If you have any question, don’t hesitate and contact us on email@example.com