Van: 21-04-2018 t/m 24-04-2018
Meld je aan van: 27-02-2018 t/m 15-03-2018
Event op intranet.aegee.org
On the 23rd of May, it is exactly 25 years ago that AEGEE-Lublin was founded. That’s a call for celebration, and that’s why we invite you to the pre-event of Spring Agora Kraków 2018. Join us and feel the real atmosphere of Eastern Europe!
Have You ever watched any westerns? Is John Wayne Your idol? Are You a fan of WILD WEST? Doesn’t matter, because it’s something different! Experience epic all inclusive adventure like no other and learn secrets of WILD EAST!
Accommodation: 3 nights in a cosy hostel with such comfortable beds (nice distraction from mattress reality, isn’t it? :D)
Food: 2 meals per day (breakfast + one warm meal) – it’s Your turn to try pierogi and local delicacy – cebularz!
- City tour – don’t miss the chance to visit Lublin – the city of inspirations, the crossroad of many different cultures, full of monuments, charming alleys and the biggest city in Poland eastward of Vistula
- Exploring polish traditions during visiting The Open Air Village Museum
- Visiting The State Museum at Majdanek (concentration camp)
- A lot of craziness in an amazing WATER PARK – feel like a child, have fun and relax before Agora
- Excursion to Perła Lublin Breweries and beer tasting
- Funny workshops – just with us You can learn how to squat like a real Slav!
- Unforgettable parties
- Slavic Night with the games, folk music and mysterious stories
Is it not enough? You are right! We have something much more special à 25th AEGEE-Lublin Birthday Party !!! You can’t miss this quarter-century, unique celebration
Besides a lot of AEGEE Spirit, fun, blast, surprises, delicious food, mysteries, ice-breaking games and…….BUS to Kraków are waiting for YOU !!
Fee: 55 € (transportation to Kraków is included!)
Don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Just two steps more to join our event, fill the google form and the intranet form before the deadline!
If you have any questions just contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel the slavic spirit with AEGEE-Lublin and discover the beauty of eastern Poland! 🙂