Van: 24-05-2018 t/m 27-05-2018
Meld je aan van: 12-03-2018 t/m 25-03-2018
Event op intranet.aegee.org
– What: Mini Human Resources European School
– When: 24-27th of May, 2018
– Where: Moscow, Russia
– Trainers: Alexia Thomas (AEGEE-Academy), Antonis Triantafyllakis (AEGEE-Academy), Aslihan Bener (EESTEC)
– Number of participants: 20
– Fee: 55 euros (covers accommodation in a hostel, 3 meals per day, tuition materials and transportation during the event)
Open call for applications: 12-25th of March
Announcement of results: 1st of April
Mini Human Resources European School (mini-HRES) is a 4-day-long intensive international training course that aims to empower members of youth-led NGOs, involved in the field of Human Resources, to develop, implement and manage HR strategies in their organizations.
At mini-HRES, an international team of experienced trainers will assist 20 motivated participants in gaining knowledge and skills in HR, which they can apply and multiply in their NGOs.
During the training course you will:
– gain knowledge on the challenges and solutions in HR management in youth organizations. You will learn what it takes to effectively attract, select, integrate, develop and maintain members.
– gain skills in the field of recruitment, group dynamics, motivation, conflict management, strategic planning etc.
– and get an insight into the impact and significance of being a student multiplier on a societal and a personal dimension. We will consult and give feedback to each other on best practices and HR concepts used in our organisations back home.
Profile of participants:
Mini-HRES is open for members of international youth organisations who:
– have a strong interest in the field of HR and are willing improve HR on local or international level
– are responsible for HR in their organisations or have strong motivation to become so
– are ready for self-development, questioning themselves and are open to feedback
– would like to be part of an international learning experience
– can communicate in English fluently
Mini-HRES wants to reach beyond the training room. During this event, you will have the opportunity to apply in practice the knowledge and skills you will have acquired. Moreover, you will have the chance to ask questions directly to HR professionals that would be happy to share their HR Strategies and best practices with you.
All in one, we will generate solutions to real problems and equip you with the necessary skills to effectively manage the HR activities in your organisation!
Apply through the intranet AND by filling in the application form:
Dare to #beHeRoES!