Van: 04-03-2018 t/m 07-03-2018
Meld je aan van: 21-11-2017 t/m 10-12-2017
Event op intranet.aegee.org
The amazing organizational team of AEGEE-Tbilisi promises you an amazing action-packed program, which will be full of remarkable moments, tasty local food and never ending fun and all-night parties! By joining our pre-event you can discover the city of Tbilisi, experience the Georgian culture to the fullest and explore its capital’s surrounding, full of history and traditions of the South Caucasus for just 40 euros.
– Accommodations in hostel dorm (separate beds in 8 persons dorm)
– 2 meals per day (Breakfast and one hot meal)
– Local Transportation (included the transfer to Yerevan for the EPM)
– Cultural program: visiting ancient sites and the cozy corners of Tbilisi
– Social program (Local wine tasting, trying Khinkali)
– Workshop by the trainer from AEGEE-Academy
– Moreover, for sure Lifetime Friendships!
As far as the topic of the EPM Yerevan 2018 is “Borderless Europe”, we will also host a small thematic activity and workshop, focusing on the youth mobility in the Eastern Partnership region!
Get your boost of positive energy before EPM Yerevan. The EPM in Yerevan is all about workshops, high-level panel discussions and planning, but our amazing pre-event will allow you discover also the other magnificent part of the South Caucasus!
We have only 40 places You can apply until the 10th of December!