Hearing the word “Europe” makes your heart beat faster? Do you feel that being European citizen means something more than a passport? Do you love reflecting on European integration and want to contribute to it?
You’re lucky: here we are, European Citizenship Working Group, 7 people from south-west till north-east of Europe, united by the passion for our common home: Álvaro González as Coordinator, Domen Brus as Policy Officer, and Franziska Meichelböck, Jasmin Kaiser, Natalia Klimenko, Stas Magula and Timo Schaper.
On February, 1st we celebrate the 6 months since we started working together. In this wonderful half a year we already have:
- delivered sessions at the Agora Catania and at 4 NWMs in Alicante, Sankt-Peterburg, Kyiv and Passau
- got our topic “Borderless Europe: Can we dream that big” selected for EPM Yerevan
- delivered a workshop on Eastern Partnership Action Days (in cooperation with EaP)
- prepared nice workshop outlines for the network
- issued the booklet “All roads lead to Brussels” to serve generations to come
- established AEGEE’s partnership with European Year of Cultural Heritage and
- European Students’ Association for Cult ural Heritage and helped several locals establish connection with them
- conducted #StructuredDialogue talks on Politics Interest Group FB page
- set up a Facebook page where we post everything about Europe and what we do 🙂
- won the Instagram Competition of the European Commission 🙂
And more is to come! For the next half a year we already have planned:
- Conference “Citizenship at its Grassroots: Polish and European Perspectives” organized together with AEGEE-Warszawa. Apply here on Intranet and here through G-Form before February, 5!
- Workshops at Spring NWMs
- Workshops at SUs (as part of SUs 30th anniversary project team)
- 2 more booklets for lovers of Europe (hush…it’s a secret!)
- …and it’s not all! (we will not give away too much…)
We are always happy to hear your ideas and feedback! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org